Squadron Goals for Spring/Winter 2012: (January - December)
First off the squadron is doing great! We will continue growing, participating, leading and learning!
A Cadet Commander Change of Command is scheduled for Dec 2012. (C/CCs are given 12 Month terms to influence change & see results.)
Here are the goals to be reached by December 2012:
Ø Recruit and train 10 new cadets. 7 cadets joined in Jan-Feb alone with even more visitors!
Ø Retain 85% of current and new cadet members in 2012.
Ø Active cadet membership of 32 cadets by June of 2012.
-Meet goal of 10 new cadets
-Meet goal of retaining 85% of current members.
Ø Assign a senior ranking cadet member to mentor every current cadet.
-On the spot informal mentoring is best
-Ensure that every member is learning and progressing
Ø Complete CAP’s AEX program for second year.
Ø Grow and Train squadron color guard to compete 2013
Ø Conduct a squadron and Venturing Crew activity
- Participate actively in group and wing cadet activities.
- Participate in Castle Rock Parade with unit and color guard
- Continue supporting the VFW efforts
- Cadet Staff’s Goals
Ø Be well organized and proficient in planning ahead for meetings and activities
Ø Be actively involved in teaching and mentoring the cadets we lead.
Ø Lead cadets in reaching all of the squadron’s goals.
Ø Continue creating an environment that is supportive to cadets learning and progressing through CAP.
- Ø Cadets should:
- Participate in Cadet Program and ES activities
- Participate in O-rides and Glider flights
- Continue Recruiting friends and fellow Boy Scouts
- Show enthusiasm to learn and grow
- Have fun while maintaining customs and courtesies