SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS
COLORADO CAP FOUNDATION
Provide's financial support to members of the Colorado Wing of the Civil Air Patrol to enhance its youth and adult programs in emergency services, community involvement, public awareness, leadership, scholarship, and aviation and space education.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A GRANT OR SCHOLARSHIP?
- Complete the 2018 CO Individual Grant Application.
- Commander or confirming officer signature required to submit application.
- Applications must include documentation explaining merit and need, amount of funding requested, and reasons your application should be approved. Where appropriate, include information on your background and qualifications clearly relevant to the activity for which you are requesting an award.
WHAT ACTIVITIES CAN I USE THE SCHOLARSHIP TOWARDS?
- CAP Events or other activities that you want to participate in for the year, for example:
- Colorado Wing Encampment
- Cadet Officer School
- Regional Staff College
- Private Pilot Training
HOW MUCH IS THE GRANT OR SCHOLARSHIP FOR?
Grants typically range in the amounts of $50.00 to $500.00 depending on the activity, training, and materials for the activity.
Applications must be RECEIVED, NOT POSTMARKED, prior to Feb. 16th 2018. Emailed applications will NOT be considered.
WHEN WILL I KNOW IF I RECEIVED A SCHOLARSHIP OR GRANT?
Individual awards will not be made prior to April 1, 2018.
- Notifications are generally made prior to NCSAs requiring payment. For Encampment you can email them and let them know you have applied for a scholarship to attend encampment.